Welcome to Python Social Auth’s documentation!¶
Python Social Auth aims to be an easy to setup social authentication and authorization mechanism for Python projects supporting protocols like OAuth (1 and 2), OpenId and others.
The initial codebase is derived from django-social-auth with the idea of generalizing the process to suite the different frameworks around, providing the needed tools to bring support to new frameworks.
- Extending the Pipeline
- Disconnect and Logging Out
- Testing python-social-auth
- Use Cases
- Return the user to the original page
- Pass custom GET/POST parameters and retrieve them on authentication
- Retrieve Google+ Friends
- Associate users by email
- Signup by OAuth access_token
- Multiple scopes per provider
- Enable a user to choose a username from his World of Warcraft characters
- Re-prompt Google OAuth2 users to refresh the
- Copyrights and Licence